CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sleepover




My friend, Savannah had a slumber party celebrating her last day of school Gabby and I went and we watched movies and went into her jacuzzi and pool. Then I invited her to sleepover at my house and we also watched movies. I have a lot of moves, a little bit over 400 now. Savannah and I are planning to see Don't Mess with the Zohan starring Adam Sandler, he's super funny. I also want to see Kung Fu Panda with Jack Black, who is also funny. I should get a job that pays me to watch movies, that would be so cool. I also had a dream last night about the phantom of the opera, wierd huh? I have 2 copies of that movie and i haven't see it since last year. I'm not obsessed anymore, i guess i just kinda got tired of it. I don't hate it or anything. It's hot out, luckily my mom turned on the A/C, she doesn't like it that much. Oh well, tomorrow i will go to school or maybe tonight when my sis gets home. I miis my sister Belinda.


<3


I'm gonna go play Guitar Hero now.




Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your layout. what was your dream about? I had a phantom dream where I was christine and I got captured by the phantom but then he let me go so I could get something. Then I came back becausen I wanted him to sing to me. But then he didn't...

macallywog

Dulce Vazquez said...

I dreamt that he was showing me around his lair, and he kept trying to sell it to me. Weird.

Me

p.s. it's MaCallyWolly, remember?