CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Blech


I finished what i had to do in algebra 2day, with 20 mins. to spare. I could move on but then i would forget where i was tomorrow. My mom and i are having trouble finding a proctor :(. If we stay in nh then i will have to go to concord high school, that's bitter-sweet. I am planning on seeing kung fu panda with my friend, savannah, i hope i will still be here. I also saw iron man, that was really good. I finished the sisterhood of the traveling pants series, unless there is a 5th one. It was good, you should read it, if anybody reads this. My library has weird books, none of them are good and they are all about 16 year-olds with stupid, easy-to-solve problems. i have to look for my iTouch charger and do something else.

0 comments: