CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

*squee*

wow i finished all three of the twilight books, it didn't take me that long, just 3 days. i can't wait for the fourth one to come out. i am sooooo excited. i also can't wait for the movie to come out it looks ok. this coming week i will b moving to north charleston in my sis apartment and then onto north carolina. that is bitter-sweet. leaning more toward bitter.
u know what's weird? i write hear to put down my thoughts and i don't want anyone to know i read them, and yet it can b seen to the entire world, what if someone out of bordom typed my name in a search engine and this blog came up? now i'm just babbling, i know no one reads this anyway. no worries. i get paranoid. anyway, this week was good, it was my dad's b-day the 15th but we r not officially celebrating it until we move. i spent most of my time w/ savannah @ her house this week, since she will b going on a cruise will i move. it remindes me of the time macall moved while i was in mexico. weird. any way i'm gonna wrap this up, nobody, thanks for not reading, but it's ok if someone does read this.
bye

~Dulce~

0 comments: